Sebastian Vorberg, LL.M. (Houston)
Attorney Sebastian Vorberg, LL.M. (Houston) is a certified specialist in medical law and holder of the law office Vorberg.Law in Hamburg.
Mr Vorberg studied business administration and law in Hamburg, Heidelberg, Berlin and in the USA. He began specialising in the questions of medical law at an early stage and gained practical experience as head of the legal department of a medium-sized pharmaceutical company as well as at a law firm for medical malpractice law.
Today the main focus of Vorberg.Law is medical innovation. In addition to physicians, clinics and health insurance companies, mainly start-ups in the field of internet medicine as well as numerous innovative digital medicine products are among his clients. The legal and strategic consulting spectrum ranges from medical law, data protection, social law to the certification of health apps as medical products.
In addition to his work as a lawyer, Sebastian Vorberg is also the spokesman of the board of directors of the Bundesverband Internetmedizin e.V. (BiM) and is himself a sponsor of innovative projects in the field of medical digitalization.
In addition, Sebastian Vorberg is a speaker on all topics related to digital disruption in the health care system and a lecturer in the master's degree course 'Medicine in Hospital Management' at the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel.
Privately, the father of two children is also a passionate sailor and author.
- Medizin-Apps und das neue Medizinprodukterecht, EHEALTHCOM Ausgabe 1/2018 S.44-47.
- Der umstrittene Kampf des BVA gegen Gesundheits-Apps, Welt der Krankenversicherung Ausgabe 1/2018 S.334-336.
- Fehlendes Unrechtsbewusstsein - Das neue Antikorruptionsrecht als Innovation im Gesundheitswesen, KU Gesundheitsmanagement Ausgabe 4/2017 S.154-156.
- Basta! Der Patient hat ein Recht auf hürdenfreie Datenübermittlung im Gesundheitswesen!, EHEALTHCOM Ausgabe 5/2017 S.60-62.
- Fernbehandlung: AMG-Novelle und Ärztekammer verfehlen die Realität!, MedR Ausgabe 34/2016 S.411-415.