This privacy information applies to the data processing by:
Vorberg.Law, Sebastian Vorberg LL.M. (Houston), Am Kaiserkai 45, D-20457 Hamburg, Deutschland
Phone: +49 (40) 32.52.45 51
Fax: +49 (40) 32.52.45 66
Collection and Storage of Personal Data and Type and Purpose of It's Use
When visiting the Website
When you access our website www.vorberg.law, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP-address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Web page from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- guaranteeing a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- further administrative purposes.
In case you register for our newsletter
We only send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing advertising information ("newsletters") if you have expressly consented to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO or if a legal permission exists. Insofar as the contents of the newsletter are specifically described in the context of a registration for the newsletter, they are decisive for the consent of the users. Furthermore, our newsletters contain information on legal topics as well as on our company (this may include in particular references to blog posts, lectures, coaching, our consulting services or our online offer in general). The registration for our newsletter via a corresponding input field on our website is carried out in the so-called double opt-in procedure. As a result, you will receive an e-mail after registration in which you are asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary in order to prevent the misuse of a registration using a foreign e-mail address. Newsletter registrations are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time as well as the storage of the IP address. Changes to your data stored with MailChimp are also logged. The sending of the newsletter is done via "MailChimp", a newsletter sending platform of Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ace NE #5000, Atlanta GA, 30308, USA. The e-mail addresses of the recipients of our newsletters as well as other data described in this notice are stored on the servers of MailChimp in the USA. On behalf of the person responsible for this website, MailChimp will use this information to send and evaluate the newsletters. Furthermore MailChimp may use this data according to its own information to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. for technical optimisation of sending and presentation of the newsletters or for economic purposes to determine which countries the recipients of the newsletters are from.
When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. This requires for you to provide your name and a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Furthermore, it is necessary to fill in the subject and message fields. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
When using our web interface (Vorberg Digital Encashment)
As part of Vorberg Digital Encashment, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website and to send us up to three files in .jpg, .png and .pdf format. It is necessary to provide your name and a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. It is also necessary to fill out the subject and message fields. Files sent by you (e.g. invoices, reminders, etc.) are automatically sent to the server of our website and stored there in a temporary folder. The files are then automatically sent to us by e-mail and automatically deleted from the temporary folder on the server of our website. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your expressed consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 letter a DSGVO,
- the disclosure in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the information in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is able to be optimised continiously. Furthermore, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
Icons with links to the social media sites Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are embedded in the header and footer section of this website. By clicking on an appropriate icon, you will be redirected to our online offer on the corresponding social media page. The direct contact and data exchange (e.g. IP address) between the respective social media platform and the visitor of our website is - in contrast to conventional social media plug-ins - only established when the visitor actively clicks on the corresponding icon.
Integration of third-party services and content
We include third party content on our website, such as videos from YouTube or map material from Google Maps. This requires that the providers of these contents ("third party providers") are aware of the IP address of the users. Without the IP address, the respective content of the third-party providers could not be sent to the web browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore absolutely necessary for the display of this content. We always try to provide only content whose providers use the IP address only to deliver the content. However, we have no influence on whether the IP address is stored by the third-party provider, e.g. for statistical purposes. If this should come to our attention, we will inform the visitors of our website about it.
Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right,,
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of the data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursurant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of your personal data, should ist accuracy be disputed by you; if ist proccessing should be unlawful, but you deny ist deletion and we don't need the data nay longer, but you need them for the assertion, ecercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection persuant toArt. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can refer this to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office
Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be enforced by us without indicating any special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, 128 bit v3 technology will be used instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar or the upper input bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is as of this moment valid and has the status of March 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can view and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at vorberg.law/Datenschutz.